MS Connect App
Helping you to better manage your condition at home
MS Connect is one of the first apps of its kind that connects patients with health and care professionals from their own hospital's MS service.
It will help support both newly and longer term diagnosed users by providing regularly updated expert advice and information from the Trust's MS team in written, video and podcast format.
Users can benefit from:
- Easy to understand videos covering diagnosis, medications and much more
- Access to mindfulness and wellbeing podcasts and research blogs
- Contact details for the hospital's MS Team, clinics and treatments
- Signposting to MS Charities
- Access to virtual appointments
Dr Agne Straukiene, Consultant Neurologist at the Trust, developed the app with the Trust’s partner Health and Care Innovations (HCI):
“The MS App ensures all information patients need is available all in one place and that help from specialist doctors and nurses is at their fingertips and simple to find on their laptops, smartphones or tablets."
“I’m sure the app will improve the quality of life for multiple sclerosis patients by helping them manage their condition and medication and organise their own consultations.’’