National Launch: Health and Care Video Library
NHSX aims to improve health and social care by giving people the technology they need. As part of the response to COVID-19, NHSX has secured a national licence for NHS clinicians to use our Health and Care Video Library of over 600 patient information videos with their patients, FREE OF CHARGE.
The videos have been written by NHS clinicians to work within care pathways to help patients. They have been independently, clinically assured by multiple NHS Trusts.
Our evaluation programmes have already shown these results:
- Reduction in the length of appointments
- Removal of unnecessary appointments
- Patients better understand their conditions
- Patients enabled to manage their care at home
Online 'Resource Hub'
Register to access a wide range of resources to help get you up and running using the videos and the library including:
- Video support guides
- Testimonials and case studies
- Downloadable print such as posters and QR cards
- Social media resources to help you easily share information with patients and colleagues
If you would like more information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org