Access to 1,000 videos from the Health and Care Video Library
Welcome to a resource that allows you to easily provide clear and concise online information to your patients and wider community, to enable them to self-manage their care at home.
Our latest patient survey of 1,567 patients showed that:
- 35% said the videos saved them the need to further contact a healthcare professional
- 72% said the videos enables them to make an informed decision on what to do next
- 82% said they were either very satisfied or satisfied
- 92% said the content of the videos was relevant to them or their condition.
This is helping to create capacity right across the health system and is a significant cost saving.
Your Personalised Version
Our video libraries (web and app) with over 1,000 patient information videos, produced by HCI, are available to licence on an annual basis and includes HCI implementation support to help redesign pathways of care. We have worked with ICBs and Trusts across the country who are using personalised versions of our Health and Care Video Library to:
- Help patients to manage their condition at home without a hospital intervention or visit
- Support telephone or video consultations
- Reduce calls to department helplines
- Make essential face to face appointments as focused and short as possible
- Improve work flow and increase staff capacity
- Use it as your own trusted video channel (like YouTube but safer) by adding your own video content
- Link to virtual consultation or appointment booking systems
- Personalise with your organisation's branding, contact information and links to local resources
- Send public health or hospital notifications to app users
Here are some of the savings seen across multiple specialties in one Trust:
Podiatry - 80% reduction in follow-up appointments, £164,000 and 2,400 appointments p.a.
Maternity - 30 minute reduction in appointment time for postnatal discharge procedures, £84,240 and 980 hours p.a.
Gastroenterology - Improving the quality of preparation for colonoscopies, £43,243 and 250 appointments p.a.
Cardiology - Using video to offer group clinics, and preventing pre-op assessments by using video at home, £68,508 and 500 appointments p.a.
If you’d like to talk more about getting set up or have any questions please do contact us